Do you love The Avid Seamstress brand and want to be part of the development of our pattern range?
We’re looking for someone to fit our Womenswear patterns.
The ideal person would:
- live in or near North London
- or be willing to travel to North London
- available in the evenings and / or weekends
- friendly, happy and interested in our brand
The required body measurements:
- Bust – 89cm (bust at fullest point)
- Waist – 70cm (waist at narrowest point)
- Hip – 94cm (measured 20cm from waist)
What does it involve:
- You’ll get to try our garments on once made up after the pattern making process
- We’ll be checking various elements of the garment including neckline shape, sleeve length, trouser fit, pocket placement
- All we need from you is honest feedback on the fit, movement and feel of the garment.
With your help and feedback we can ensure the right fit and feel for our patterns before they are released into the sewing world.
If you are interested, please email us using the contact form below.
- please do not apply if you do not fit the measurements above.